The Community Sports Infrastructure Fund is a Victorian Government funding program that helps provide high-quality, accessible community sport and recreation facilities across Victoria by encouraging increased participation for all Victorians, including females, males and juniors and more innovative, environmentally sustainable facilities.
Sport and Recreation Victoria are providing the Community Sports Infrastructure Fund for planning, building new, and improving facilities where communities conduct, organise and participate in sport and recreation. There are a number of categories from which funding is available, including:
- Increased sport and recreation participation for all Victorians
- Increased female and junior participation
- Increased access to sport and recreation opportunities
- Better planning of sport and recreation facilities
- Increase integrated school and community sport and active recreation infrastructure
- Innovative sport and recreation facilities
- Environmentally sustainable facilities
- Universally designed facilities.
To view the categories and learn more about eligibility, funding and application details, please visit the Sport and Recreation Victoria website by clicking here.