Nominations close: 27 January 2017
The 2016 Victorian Sports Awards nominations are now open to recognise outstanding achievements in sport – individual athletes, teams, coaches, officials, and administrators.
This year the Awards will also encompass the Victorian Community Sport & Recreation Awards, providing you with even more opportunities to recognise outstanding performances and achievements across all levels of sport whether it be officials, volunteers, athletes, teams, clubs, coaches, and sport initiatives.
There are a number of award categories, some of which are listed below. For the full list, including eligibility for each category, visit the Vicsport website.
- Victorian Coach of the Year
- Victorian Official of the Year
- Victorian Young Volunteer of the year
- Victorian Young Athlete of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Sport
- Victorian Community Sporting Club of the Year
- Victorian Male Athlete of the Year
- Victorian Female Athlete of the Year
To view more details, including the full list, eligibility requirements and how to nominate, visit the Vicsport 2016Awards website.
Nominations close Friday 27 January, 2017.