Paddlers, the club points standing after Race 2 of the Winter Series is shown below.
Remember, the next race, Winter Series 3 at Fairfield Park, hosted by INCC, will be a mixed doubles event. We’ll be awarding double points for mixed doubles craft. You can still paddle singles or men’s or women’s doubles if you wish.
Club points (race points plus participation points)
1) Club points are the total of “race points” and “participation points”.
2) Race points are based on the top 6 handicap results for each club in each race. Points are allocated on % of the winning time (100 for fastest).
3) Only doubles contribute race points for “doubles” races; singles for “singles” races; all craft for “other”.
4) Participation points are allocated based on one point for each paddler (regardless of craft) for each race.
5) For more information see the Marathon Diary.