The team is to be selected for competing at the following events to accrue points for the relevant state trophies
- 2020 Australian Canoe Slalom Championships 10-12 January, Penrith NSW
- 2020 Australian Canoe Slalom Age Championships 4-5 January, Mersey River TAS
The Selection Events are:
- Selection Event 1 – Country Race, Eildon, Victoria, Sat 23 November 2019. Final rankings.
- Selection Event 2 – Victorian Championships, Eildon, Victoria, 30 November 2019.
Best of 2 runs from day 1 (qualifying day)
- Selection Event 3 – Victorian Championships (Final A or Final B), Eildon, Victoria, 1 December 2019. Fastest time.
Link to Selection Criteria: Victorian Canoe Slalom Team Selection Criteria 2020