Vicsport is monitoring the situation regarding coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and its impact on sporting clubs and sporting events.
The information below may help in communicating with sporting clubs and members.
- The latest updates from Sport and Recreation Victoria can be found here.
- Links to the latest COVID-19 information and resources are available from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) here.
- The Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) revealed framework for rebooting sport in a national COVID-19 environment here.
- It is worth taking note of the advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO) for COVID-19 as well as the upcoming flu season here.
- This link from the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) regards travelling for sport events.
- The Victorian Multicultural Commission has published language translated information, including factsheets and promotional materials, here.
- Additional information on future travel plans can be accessed from Smarttraveller here.