The Community Sport Sector COVID-19 Survival Package provides grants to support the operational viability of community sport and active recreation organisations impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
What grants are available?
The fourth round of the Survival Package provides an additional $10 million for community sport and active recreation organisations under one stream:
- Grassroots Operational Support – grants of up to $2,500 are available for associations and leagues and grants of up to $1,500 are available for individual clubs and community sporting and active recreation organisations that have not previously received funding from the Survival Package.
- Previous grant recipients (from any of the first three funding rounds) will be considered for an automatic top-up payment. These organisations will commence receiving payments from late October 2021, provided they still meet the Survival Package’s eligibility criteria. The ‘top-up’ organisations will not need to submit a new application to receive their automatic payment. Top-up amounts are $2,500 for associations and leagues and $1,500 for clubs.
Funding provided under the Survival Package can be used:
- to support readiness to return-to-play in adherence with the Victorian Chief health Officer restrictions and advice
- for fixed costs (for example rent/utilities/insurance), essential salary costs (not match/player/coach payments) and any other costs that keep the club viable and ready to function once restrictions ease
- to purchase equipment and cleaning supplies necessary to comply with an organisation’s COVIDSafe Plan.
Applications open – 28 September 2021
Applications close – 5pm, 29 October 2021 (or until all available funding has been exhausted)
Notification of outcomes – within six weeks of your application
Get your applications in and Good luck!
Contact Roz in the office to write you a letter of support to attach to your Grant application!
Monday November 1st, 2021 12:59pm -> Monday April 10th, 2017 1:55pm