The All States Program will be providing training and coaching opportunities at Bradys lake and the Mersey river from the 27th of September to the 2nd of October. The camp will conclude with the Tassie champs on the 3rd of October
All paddlers welcome! The camps are broken into 2 segments and will include five coached on water sessions at Bradys Lake and five coached on water sessions at the Mersey River. Paddlers can choose to participate in either or both, however Bradys Lake requires the ability to paddle on grade 3 water. Speak to your State Coach to verify your ability.
Bradys Lake training camp
27th to 29th September
Cost – $130.00
Mersey River Training camp
30th Sept, 1st and 2nd of October
Coaching can be available on Wednesday 29th for those not attending Bradys. Please contact Leanne to organise.
Mersey River Tassie Championships
Wildwater – 2nd October
Slalom – 3rd of October
Bradys lake – Free Camping will be available at Bradys Lake and toilets will be provided. Individuals need to provide all camping and cooking equipment.
Mersey River – Camping and kitchen/shower/Toilet facilities will be provided at an extra cost of $5.50 per person per night. Individuals need to provide all camping and cooking equipment.
Food and Transport
The All states Program will only be providing coaching to participants on this camp and all athletes under 18 will require parental supervision at all times.
– All participants must provide their own transport and food
– Boat space on a trailer may be provided from Victoria to Tasmania for participants at an extra cost. This availability will be confirmed in the coming weeks.
Payments and Refunds
Due to the uncertainty surrounding coronavirus outbreaks resulting in state border closures, the All States Program will only take registrations at this stage.
Payments for this camp will only be required after the 15th of September.
– In the case of border closures after the 15th of September full refunds will be provided to all participants.
– We recommend that participants looking at booking accommodation in Tasmania consider properties that offer free cancellation.
– Participants that are considering flying in to Tasmania pay for extra insurance on their tickets to ensure they receive a credit if cancellation is required.
– Participants that are considering travelling on the Spirit of Tasmania are aware they may be able to receive free cancellation up to 48hrs prior to their trip and that the spirit also offers the ability to change your booking to a later date.
Register your interest here using Tasmania