Bendigo Cup & Community Fun Paddle – Sunday 23th October 2022
Venue: Lake Weeroona. Canoes, outriggers, sups, skis, sea kayaks, whitewater, touring & racing boats are most welcome.
Entry fees were reduced during COVID to encourage participation. This is continued for this year’s event.
Choice of 10 big laps (approx 12 km), 5 laps or 4 laps
- Bendigo Canoe Club Cup Handicap Event – all age groups and craft – 10 Laps
- Rob Bearham Memorial Trophy Fastest K1- 10 laps
- Half distance – 5 big laps (ideal for juniors/ schools)
- Community FUN paddle – nice cruise of up to 4 laps (you choose)
All clubs and paddlers welcome. Free morning tea.
Please enter early so you don’t miss out, may need to limit entries. (Entries close on Thursday 20th Oct)
Entry Process and fees:
- Please enter via email to email@example.com with the following:
- Your name/selected event / mobile no. / type of boat/ age / postal address /club
- If paddling as part of a family or doubles include details as per above for each paddler.
- Please pay via EFT into account below – if this is a problem phone Rebecca on 0488444024
- Entry Fees: Open : $20.00 / Juniors :$15.00 per person
Community Fun Paddlers $5.00 per person
BSB: 633 108 / Account Number: 100236272 / Bendigo Canoe Club Inc.
**Please include your name as a reference
- Groups and schools please email the club your list ASAP, we can invoice you.
- Further information BCC president Owen Hayden – 0409896117. Glenn Parkhill – 0432608207
- 9.00 am sharp: Bendigo Cup (12km) inclusive of the Rob Bearham Memorial and handicap trophy (all classes). K1, WK1, JK1, Open Canoes, open TK1, TK2, skis etc.
- 10.30 am: 5 laps all classes and craft (schools)
- Community FUN Paddle: 2 to 4 lap’s, no racing, recreation & sea kayaks.
- The Course large anticlockwise laps on our pretty lake, behind the 2 islands. No portages.
- Lifejackets must be worn. Everybody to adhere to COVID & hygiene protocols
Bendigo Friendly Sprints & 3 x 5km Saturday 19th November
Lake Weeroona. Briefing @9.00am. Start@ 9.30. All classes catered for
Registration for this event is: https://www.webscorer.com/register?raceid=288087
Early registration fee: $20.00 for Sprints and $15.00 for 5k events, less a $5.00 discount for juniors. (i.e. Juniors $30)
Standard registration fee: $25+$15, less $5 for juniors.
Late registration fee: Standard registration +$20.
The day Includes 6 races (3 sprints (400 m singles, 200 m singles and 200 m doubles) and 3 x 5 km (singles, doubles, and mixed doubles).
Free morning tea included.
Sunday November 20th, 2022 12:05pm -> Monday April 10th, 2017 1:55pm