Child Safe Club Webinar
This free 90-minute webinar will focus on a number of key considerations for clubs, leagues and associations when creating child safe environments. The session will incorporate practical strategies and time for Q&A. Note that this webinar will be run after regular work hours.
Learning outcomes will include:
- An overview of the 11 Victorian Child Safe Standards.
- An outline of what is required by clubs to meet the Standards.
- Key support services and resources to assist clubs.
Laura Johnston – People, Integrity & Culture Consulting
- This free webinar is designed to support Victorian sporting clubs, leagues and associations.
- Captioning will be available for this online webinar.
- This webinar will not be recorded.
- We encourage attendees to review Vicsport’s child safety resources here.
Date: Wednesday 1 March 2023
Time: 6.00pm – 7.30pm
Location: Online via Zoom (a link will be sent 24hrs prior to the event)
Contact: Michaela Cook (Participation & Inclusion Manager) –
This event is supported by Sport and Recreation Victoria.