Being able to run this event is dependent on river conditions at the time. A decision will be made the week before the event and advertised accordingly.
Saturday 19th November
- 2:30 pm – Set up of course at Dights Fall. Volunteers required, please come and help.
- 4:00 pm – Free Practice – Clubs/Individuals to provide own safety
Sunday 20th November
- 8:00 am – Course Closed and Bib Collection
- 8:30 am – Briefing for competitors, parents, judges, volunteers
- 9:00 am – Start of first runs
- Second Runs
- Pack up and Presentation estimated at 1:00 pm
The entry fee is $20. Entries can be made using the link Country Series Race 3 Entry Link
Online entries close 9pm Thursday 17th November Entries will be taken on the day, but online is much preferred. Online entries minimise hassles on the day and make running the race more efficient.
Results will be available on the day and also posted on the Paddle Victoria Website (News Section) and on the Canoe Slalom Victoria Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/267054907129261
Ivanhoe Grammar and Melbourne Canoe Club Paddlers: Leanne McLaughlan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Event Organisers (Victorian Slalom Technical Committee): email@example.com