Paddle Victoria are offering a First Aid Training course run by Lifesaving Victoria open to all members of Paddle Victoria Clubs and Disciplines.
Date : Saturday 1st October 2022
Time : 9.30am – 4:30pm
- CPR (Blended) – First 1.5 hour of concurrent courses
- Provide First Aid (Blended) – 5 hour course
- Provide First Aid Update (Blended) – 5 hour course
- Course prerequisites are as follows:
- It is recommended that candidates are 14 years in the calendar year they undertake the course for First Aid and at least 12 in the calendar year for CPR
- Candidates attending an update course must have previously held the qualification
- Candidates must complete online learning before attending the face-to-face component of the course
Provide First Aid $160 per person
Provide First Aid Update $120 per person
Provide CPR $65 per person
A minimum of 12 candidates is required for the training to go ahead.
Please email confirmation of your attendance to Roz : email@example.com
Once your place is confirmed, I will email you the link to login, register and start your online learning!