Please find attached the latest NTRU for the Yarra River, Maribyrnong River and Victoria Harbour, along with Government Gazette – Lower River Dredging.
- There is currently infrastructure berthed alongside Enterprise Wharf.
- Arbory Afloat is in place alongside Flinders Walk.
- Herring Island Meander has sediment build up creating shallow waters around the Island, please proceed with caution or avoid entering if unfamiliar with the area.
- There is currently crowd load and berthing restrictions in place at Leonda Landing, with a 10 person crowd load limit and no berthing on the upstream 5m span of the landing.
- Maribyrnong City Council as part of the Footscray Park Master Plan have installed a new floating landing upstream of Lynch’s Bridge in Footscray. Please maintain an adequate look out when navigating in this area.
- The sewerage pump out unit at South Wharf Floating Landing on the Yarra River is currently out of order. It will remain closed until necessary repairs are completed. The pump out unit at Federation Wharf is available to licensed tour operators.
Waterways District & Paddle Vic
Monday November 22nd, 2021 10:01am -> Monday April 10th, 2017 1:55pm