COUNTRY SERIES SLALOM -Sunday 19th November 2023
Goulburn River, Eildon
Access to the slalom site is through the “Big4 Breeze Holiday Park – Eildon”. If you are not camping there, a day pass will be required from the park. The cost is $10 per day. If camping, please make arrangements for a late checkout if you can’t get packed up and out by the required time.
MCC is holding a training camp on the Friday and Saturday beforehand. This does not preclude anyone else from coming up and training at the same time, there will be gates up.
Friday 17th November
MCC Training Camp
Saturday 18th November
- 9:00 MCC Training Camp
- 3:00 pm – Set up of course. Volunteers required, please help.
- 4:30 pm – Free Practice – Clubs/Individuals to provide own safety
Sunday 19th November
- 8:00 am – Course Closed and Bib Collection. No late entries after this time
- 8:30 am – Briefing for competitors, parents, judges, volunteers
- 9:00 am – Start of first runs
- Second Runs (20 min after First Runs Complete)
- Pack up and Presentation estimated at 1:00 pm
The entry fee is $25. Entries can be made using the link https://paddleaustralia.justgo.com/Workbench.mvc/Show/6?ref=2DC928CF1744E5C102AF2523E489A70AABAE6A2C
If having trouble registering online, please email your entry to the VSTC (email address below)
Online entries close 9pm Thursday 16th November. Online entries can be made after that time at a cost of $30. Entries may be taken on the day until 8:00. Online entries assist in helping the event run smoothly. Messing around with the start lists on the day can delay the start and is a hassle we don’t need.
Results will be available on the day and also posted on the Paddle Victoria Website (News Section) and on the Canoe Slalom Victoria Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/267054907129261