Due to travel restriction from interstate Covid-19 outbreaks, the National Championships have been changed to the Big River Grand Prix. The event will run over two days, incorporating two sprint races and a classic race.
Saturday August 21st.
- Free practice all morning and Rescue course.
- 12.30 am. Briefing for WildWater Sprints.
- 1.00 pm. Wildwater Sprints at Slalom Rapid 2 runs.
- Possible Handicap Final 1 run.
Sunday August 22nd.
- 9.30am Briefing for Wildwater Classic Race at Chaffeys creek
- 10.00am Start Classic Race : Chaffeys Creek to Slalom rapid.
The available classes are K1M, K1W, C1M, C1W, C2M and C2W.
$15 Sprint Races
$15 Classic Race
Entries via Paddle Australia website
Venue : Big River, Big River State Forest, Victoria – August 21-22, 2021
Accommodation in Eildon, Thornton or Alexandra.
Free Camping at Camp sites on the Big River, at Chaffeys Creek, Enocks Point, Big River Bridge and The Pines ( drop toilets only) – booking not required.