INCC Yarra paddlers is once again running their school holiday program.
Are you aged between 9-16 and would love to spend 3 days participating in a range of paddling activities this holiday?
The program will be run on the Yarra River at Fairfield Park for three days and includes a range of water and land-based activities.
It is aimed at both beginners and experienced paddlers.
All staff are qualified coaches, holding Working with Children Check, First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma qualifications.
The program will include:
• Morning and afternoon tea
• 2x water sessions/day – kayaking, canoeing, slalom kayaking, PaddleBall, SUP…
• All equipment (boats, paddles, PFD)
• 1x bike tour – BYO bike
• Swimming pool activity including water safety assessment
• Games during the day – board games, cricket, soccer etc
Program times: 9am to 4pm
Fees: INCC Member $225 & non-member: $250
Please register by 20th January at : https://www.incc.org.au/incc-yarra-paddlers-2023-summer-holiday-program-2/
Any questions? Contact Tamara McKenzie at 0412 367 149