Below is information provided by Parks Victoria regarding river works and closures.
- There is currently infrastructure berthed alongside Enterprise Wharf.
- Arbory Afloat is in place alongside Flinders Walk.
- Herring Island Meander has sediment build up creating shallow waters around the Island, please proceed with caution or avoid entering if unfamiliar with the area.
- There is currently crowd load and berthing restrictions in place at Leonda Landing, with a 10 person crowd load limit and no berthing on the upstream 5m span of the landing.
- Maribyrnong City Council as part of the Footscray Park Master Plan have installed a new floating landing upstream of Lynch’s Bridge in Footscray. Please maintain an adequate look out when navigating in this area.
Please click on the links below to access documents for further information:
Thursday October 28th, 2021 10:30am -> Monday April 10th, 2017 1:55pm