A recording of the most recent webinar on 10 May is now available for you to re-watch or pass on to your fellow colleagues and club volunteers.
- You can find the recording of the webinar here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLvynBRu7Gg&ab_channel=Vicsport
- Vicsport’s Child Safe Sport webpage has now been updated with the latest webinar as well: https://vicsport.com.au/child-safe-sport
Alongside this webinar recording, we also have other webinars on our Child Safe Sport webpage for you to dive into. They cover topics such as engaging children and young people, and how to establish a culturally safe environment at your sport.
Lastly, we encourage you to enrol in Vicsport’s Child Safe Online Education Program. This online resource is designed to support staff and volunteers working in Victorian sporting organisations and clubs.
VICSPORT’S CHILD SAFE ONLINE EDUCATION PROGRAM
Vicsport, with support from Sport and Recreation Victoria, Lander & Rogers and the Commission for Children and Young People, has developed an Online Education Program to assist the Victorian sporting community implement and understand the 11 Victorian Child Safe Standards (Standards).
The free and interactive program, powered by etrainu, is designed to guide sport administrators, volunteers, coaches and/or officials through the Standards.
What to expect from the Online Education Program:
- One Standard per module – so you can delve into the content.
- Practical, sport-based strategies and scenarios.
- Breakdown of compliance indicators, policies and procedures.
- Save as you go – work through the modules at your own pace!
- For more information go to: https://vicsport.com.au/child-safe-sport
Monday June 5th, 2023 2:22pm -> Monday April 10th, 2017 1:55pm